Wednesday 23 November 2011

"Can I Make It Better, With The Lights Turned On"



Blouse - Select, Leggings - Missguided, Jumper - Uniqlo

It's all about winter woolies for me right now, I was working on finding some affordable good quality jumpers.
And thats when I thought "maybe Uniqlo will have something good" and trust me they do and these jumpers are currently £14.90, but not for long so I suggest you snap it up quickly here :) I've got the green one and I'm in love with it, It's just so comfy.





Asos are still doing their 4 week Savvy Sunday project it was 30% off Winter wear, and they still are if you're looking for a new coat or any other woolies.
There are so many other codes available at the moment, so here's a few of my favourites:

Warehouse - 25% off - 25novcode - expires in 7 days
Missguided - 10% - mvcnov - expires in 4 days
New Look - 20% - 20novtreat

Also I'm planning on going to the Lazy Oaf pop up shop in Brick Lane on Saturday to see if I can get any more deals :)


3 comments:

  1. So stunning! x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing, I love how you use GIFs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is AMAZING. I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to let you know I love it! I've literally lost the past 30 minutes looking through your posts... You have a new follower :D

    Cat xxx
    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...